ESTHER center has created conditions for the implementation of inclusive education and programs for special children. Our programs involve children with severe pathologies of psychological and physiological nature, including autism, dysgraphia, dyslexia, disorders of behavior.
Highly qualified teachers and specialists of the Center, among them – defectologists, speech therapists, psychologists, art therapists, music therapists – provide assistance to such children in correctional and developmental activities.
We offer the following services:
1. A comprehensive psycho-educational diagnostic services (speech therapist, pathologist, neuropsychology, family psychologist).
2. Individual and mini-group (2-3 kids) remedial and developmental classes for children with school failure, language delay and mental retardation, disorders of behavior and emotional-volitional sphere, dyslexia, dysgraphia etc.
3. Group correctional and educational classes:
– groups of preparation for school for special children (autism spectrum disorders (ASD), attention deficit with hyperactivity, behavioral disorders, severe speech disorders, mental retardation)– 5-7 children in the group,
– development of spatial representations by construction methods (group neuropsychological correction for children of preschool and primary school age with learning difficulties),
– preparing a special child for school,
– development of speech and cognitive sphere, communication skills.